Friday, June 21, 2013

RSS in Education

After this assignment, I feel very satisfied.  One, I really needed an easier way to compile all of my notifications with all my little 2nd grade bloggers.  Two, I have wanted to try out Camtasia since December, when I learned the great benefits from others.  I just could never find the time. Three, I have known Google Reader was phasing out and knew I had to transfer everything to Feedly and now I got all that stuff done.  The only thing left is for me to categorize all that I transferred and I am going to do that tonight!

I knew what needed to be done, but didn't have the time to learn or just didn't have the time to complete it.  This assignment helped me bring my To Do list a little bit closer to completion.  Hopefully next week's assignment can help me tackle more!

Please note that I could have recorded my voice 5 or 10 times over, but I didn't.  I wanted to have a good first authentic model to show people how far I've grown as we go through this program. :)  Please excuse my dog as she thought I wasn't at all busy.

RSS in Education Screencast


No comments:

Post a Comment