Sunday, June 16, 2013

Elements of Educational Technology

Rebecca L. Muller
June 14, 2013
EDU 501



After reading all of the elements, of which I found all to be very important, it was very hard to pick just one to write about.  Then I narrowed it down by the one that I am most passionate about and that was learning.  I think that if learning wasn't present for all the elements, they wouldn't be effective for anyone.  

My feelings about learning comes from layers and layers of experience, testing of theories and my own beliefs built over time.  Some things don't change, and some things do.  This definition for me hasn't changed from surface to deeper, I have always known it was the deeper that I had to bring my students to.  Working with technology hasn't changed my definition, but sometimes we are caught up in the surface of how great things work and look and forget to be focused on the how.  How can they show me what they learned?

No comments:

Post a Comment